MIND OF LYONZ BLOG August 2023

 



WHAT'S UP YALL? Welcome to the first installment of "Mind of Lyonz' a monthly BLOG where I will give some REAL behind the scenes insight into the life of So Cal Rapper and Entertainer LYONZ. 

Why BLOG? Why not a VLOG? Personally, VLOGS are played out. Staring at a dude just talking about themself, shitty editing, and terrible quality. Leading to most people watching 30 seconds and leaving a 🔥 emoji like they care. I rather skip that bullshit and get to the gist of it.

Here I will be posting News, Updates, and an Exclusive look behind the life of LYONZ. 


GET IT HERE FIRST!!! 

NEW SONG "BLUE SKIES" Ft. CRIP MAC RELEASING 8/25/23

Art Credit @Madwew on Instagram

CRIP MAC is a So Cal Rapper who has become rather famous on the internet for his "55th Street" Gang Banger Persona. Recently, C MAC offered features for as low as $100 each. Of course being ME and having the mindset of not doing what "every other Juggalo Rapper" is doing, jumped at the opportunity. After some back and forth (or fifth as C Mac Says) we were able to come up with "BLUE SKIES" produced by Annodomini Beats. A song about banging "Big Booty Citches" as Mac would say. 


LYONZ on TWITCH


Before rapping was even a THOUGHT in my mind... 

I would watch Streamers like Dr. Disrespect, literally making a living being a character laying video games on stream. I would be working my shitty 9-5 job hating life, while "THE DOC" would be playing games like Warzone, Apex Legends, PUBG, and MORE with an incredible production, and amazing energy. I said "I want..no I NEED to do that". 

So I did, on my shitty laptop that couldn't run Excel without freezing. Knowing NOTHING about OBS, Framerate, Internet speeds NOTHING. The Laptop didn't even have bluetooth. Luckily I discovered Shadow (Shadow.Tech) which is a cloud computer, allowing me to stream as if I had a $5000 set up for a small monthly fee. So, after an upgrade on mics, webcam, and eventually a new computer. My streaming career started. 

Over 2000 hours later, it did not "pop off' as I hoped, and gave it up for a while. I did make some great friends and contacts, as well as a better understanding of "STREAMING" in general from a production aspect. After getting involved with music, and building my Instagram fanbase from 90 to over 900 since starting, I decided that perhaps adding streaming back will be a great way to connect with my new fans. 

At the moment, the schedule is Fridays and Weekends. Games vary from RPG's, to Puzzle and Simulator games. Join us at Twitch.tv/lyonzdenproductions 

Next Issue:
  • A NEW EP IN THE WORKS INVOLVING.. PIRATES???
  • WHY I QUESTION THE JUGGALO WORLD SOMETIMES AND YOU SHOULD TOO
  • WHAT 1 SONG MADE ME DECIDE TO START RAPPING?


plus MUCH MORE!



See you next time!

-Lyonz





Comments